Saturday, October 31, 2009



TO bear : I 4GIVE you :)
you are my great Laughing gas/ good friend that i never had..
muahhahahah.
i will keep intouch with u n LJ club
hahaha.u do tc k bear..
do good thing in your life tua...:
sweet la bear!!
syg  bro!


some of my friends wrote smtg to me..

Emmirul  : "Shak!! your a good friend. We Jam together again k.Next time.

Ibrahim : "Don't Forget me =) and Study hard=)

Seri BANGS : "Don't forget me,study hard,work hard..SERANGHAEYO!

Dianna :  "You the best friend that i can trust & can love like my own. Love you & Don't forget me.jgn shisha aje! :p

AMira : "ALL the best in LIFE! Achieve ur GOALS! much love amira.

YASIN : "Ello! It's FUN knowing YOU!Gdluck 4 ur Result!

Azrul : "Have a happy lifetime and continue with ur Career:) DJ

Marvin : "Work hard in ITE ,DON't forget me k...KEEP ROCKING:) hope we meet again in life!!

Masduqi : " Thank you for being my friends and you will always be my friend.i hope we could meet again .once we disperse  to ITE and in the future.all the best .your bestfriend.
ZEN : " A Unique friend i have is you.most of my best memory would most probably come from you too.Hope you get a better friend than me..
school going to end,its left with a few days for us to see each others.Hope you will meet better chinese friends than us.

all the word written on 21.10.2009

to my classmate I LOVE YOU ALL!!
GREAT CLASSMATE EVER!

C U   on 16 &17 NOV
CLASS CHALET

mayb i not cooming
:s

No comments: