Thursday, October 7, 2010


skool going to start.
arh lazy la!
 hmmm
but i must study hard to get a better point
:)exam is cooming!

so
1yr 2mth to go!
n GET LOST!
wheeee:)next yr i want take N'LEVEL english
:)
i want to get what , i want...
what i want to be?
idk..hahaha..hmm this yr is the bad yr worse then last yr.
anyway i found my bestfriends but there r something missing with them.hmm
.hey KNOCK knock, where are my bestfriends or i still looking for the rite one?
u can have a lot of friends /very2 close friends with u
but 
can  u really2 find your true bestfriend?
True friends don't forget one another no matter how busy they get..
"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.Many people will walk in and out of my life, but only true friends will leave footprints in my heart.
SO WHO?

 can talk with me everyday
update about our life
c me everyday..(hahahha not everyday)
go out with me:)
spent time with me
do a lot of stuff with me
do stupid/good thing with me
fight with me..(TBC)
n etc...:)

the only thing,can my very very close friends
can be my
bestfriends?

HEY WORLD!
 I miss MONSTER
 I miss SBSGH
i miss GIRLFRIENDS
I Miss 846 PPL
 I miss MY FRIENDS






No comments: