Tuesday, February 22, 2011

 hello world :)
i get two days MC:)wheee:) very good i like:)
 sick n no mood for skool:)
hey guys i want both of u stop being enemy because of  me:| now i noe why u guys hate each other ..since last 5 yr.but now, idk yet u guys still the same as last time..but i hope u guys change do be a gd friends.so to you u MIA since u quit school everyone asking me where r u?how r u?how your life?.i can't answer all the question..the only thing i can say why not u guys ask him tru msg or call him then u guys keep asking me..grrrr :) u see there someone out there still care about  you but u  mia :| with silence :(hmmm i kinda missing him ya..so long i did not see him. i miss your hug dear! I lose my breath, my heart starts pounding, and I am painfully aware that I am not over him and he is over me:| ahhhh:(  k shark stop it move on...pls:| okay to you  i noe u angry with him but  past is past la.forget it pls no revenge .. i when home with   u n give me a talk  about us  & u say, u wish we like the past we so close but i noe last time u make a wrong decision to me but there still a chance  to win my heart back:)but no high hope:)rite now i don want hurt anyone+ you :)& I'm afraid to love  n afraid to love so fast.
bcuz i still love my single life:)mayb:)

No comments: